Doctors are like heroes of our lives who saves us from the misery of pain. Being a doctor is a noble job and their professional expertise and personal touch are priceless. A testimonial or recommendation to others are means of your appreciation to them. But most of all, a thank you note is a must. Here is a collection of sample appreciation messages for Doctors that you can use.
1. You have been more than a doctor to our family, but also a good friend to us. I am relieved knowing that you are there taking care of us. Thank you, Doc Martin.
2. I am so blessed to have you as my Godmother and true friend to my mom. You are always generous to give free consultations and hospitalization when I was a child. You are truly a doctor with the heart.
3. I will be happy to recommend you Doctor Sarah to others. You have been such a great doctor throughout these years. I wish others can experience your care and expertise as a doctor.
4. Being in a hospital is a terrible experience, but you made me feel like home. Your caring and extra effort to make your patient comfortable is truly remarkable. Thank you Doc!
5. Your great explanation of my illness and giving me hope that I can recover gave me strength to face this life’s challenge. Knowing that you are my doctor, I feel safe. My trust and confidence are always with you Dr. Teray.
6. My visit to your clinic is pleasant as always. Thank you my doctor and friend. The laughter and small chats are big part of my recovery.
7. Thank you for your cheerful and sincere approach to your patients. I am lucky to be one of them, thank you Doc Terence.
8. I am an ordinary patient with an extraordinary doctor! I keep telling my friends how great you are, my fast recovery was because of you.
9. My sincere thanks to the best doctor in the world. My daughter recovered already and is kicking alive. You are always a reliable and kind doctor. Thank you Dr. Kirsten.
10. Doctors are trained to psyche their patients, but not all can give genuine care and understanding like you.
11. Doctors are always busy and in a hurry, but whenever I visit your clinic you give your sincere and undivided attention. Having an appointment is always worth the visit.
12. Your innate care to others shows, your profession of being a doctors fits you well. I will always be grateful to have you as my doctor.
13. Medicines are just instrument to heal a person, but the comforting words of a doctor do a great job in healing one’s spirit. Thank you Dr. Margo!
14. You always made me believed that I can recover from this illness and I did. Thank you for your medical, mental, emotional, and spiritual unwavering support.
15. I cannot find the words to thank you for all what you did to my son. You took a big part for his remarkable recovery. Thank you Dr. Benjamin.
17. I will never forget the doctor who always smiles in the hospital room when I was admitted for an operation. Your bright aura brings so much joy and inner healing.
18. Thank you for the excellent care, I thought my stay in the hospital can be too scary. The nurses and staff on duty are also approachable and kind.
19. I was so happy when I gave birth to my first born. Thank you for the pre-natal and post-natal excellent medical services. I am relieved that we are safe in your hands. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Dr. Kenny.
20. Because of you, I know that my health is in good hands. Thank you, doctor.
21. Next to God, you are the one I trust with my life. From the bottom of my hypothalamus, thank you very much!
22. Without a doctor like you, I couldn’t have sailed through the rough days when I was sick. Thank you so much!
24. Thanks for easing my pain and thank you for encouraging me when I was down. You have done what medicine along e would not have done. Continue to be a blessing to others through your profession.
25.I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a professional and kind doctor. The care that I received each time during consultation was something amazing. Thank You!!
26.With your professionalism and years of experience, you diagnose each and every disease with ease. You have been the best doctor I have consulted. Thank you and God bless!
27. Thank you so much for your exceptional service day after day. Greatly impressed by the way you diagnose and treat any ailment with ease. You have been a great doctor for our community.
28.Thank you for your kindness and patience. You hear and solve every ailment, no matter how complex it be. With thanks to a special doctor like you. --Mr. XXXS
29. I still remember the day of my surgery. You explained everything in great detail. I felt so comfortable that day. You helped me faster recovery. Thank you!
30.No words are enough to appreciate the service you do. You as a doctor and the staff at your clinic has been really helpful and supportive. Thank you for all your service.
31.The care and empathy I received from a doctor like you has been of great help to me. Even though it is hard for me to recover fully from my condition, your support makes me feel better.Thank you for your exceptional service.
Other related post you may like