- For all the effort you have shown just to make this company succeed, I am deeply grateful.
- I really appreciate the initiative you show the department. You always try to find ways you can help. That is a mark of a true model employee.
- I am so thankful that you continue to work for our company. Your excellence always shows in your results.
- It is through your dedication that the company succeeds. Thank you for your commitment and work.
- Throughout your service, you have exceeded the expectations we have from a regular employee. For that, you deserve not only an appreciation note but also a raise. Cheers!
- The task was a tough one, yet you were able to reach it with excellent results. Thank you.
- You are part of the reason why the company thrives to this day. We are deeply grateful for your service.
- I just want to let you know that you are doing a fantastic job with your work daily. Thank you.
- Your attention to detail makes a lot of difference in your work. I really appreciate your commitment to excellence.
- I am so thankful that I hired you. You are one amazing employee.
- Thank you for your dedication. Time flies fast. In your years of service you given so much to the company.
- It is my desire to see you succeed as you have shown your dedication to contribute to the success of the company. Thank you for your work.
- You’ve seen the best and worst of me as a boss, and yet you stayed with us. Your unwavering loyalty is highly appreciated. Please accept this bonus as a token.
- In your years of serving the company, I have never heard you complain. Your patience and dedication is commendable. Thank you.
- Our productivity level has risen to greater heights when you joined the team. Thank you for your excellent job.
- Your exceptional talent shines in every project you complete. Thank you for doing a great job.
- Even the workplace needs a time for laughter. Thank you for keeping the jolly environment in the office.
- As an executive assistant, your organizational skill is flawless. I am so glad you are in my team.
- You have been a dependable employee for years. I am sincerely thankful that you have chosen to work with our company until your retirement.
- I am immensely thankful for the work you have done for the company. It is my pleasure to continue working with you.
- Truly, your excellent work deserves a bonus. Keep it up.
- Your top-notch performance brought our company profits to greater heights. Thank you.Your bonus is coming.
A company may have the best products or services, but all these will mean nothing if its employees are not motivated and appreciated for the work they put in.
Keep your team of employees happy by recognizing their contributions and appreciate them for a job well done. Here are some sample appreciation notes to recognize the efforts of your employees.
1. You’ve shown this office that mediocrity can be ended just like that. Well done.
2. A job well done only proves we hired the right guy. Keep it up.
3. A job well done can erase past mistakes. Keep it up.
4. I like how you follow up on your dreams with this company. Well done.
5. A job well done shall not go unappreciated. Keep it up.
6. The lack of experience in this job is no excuse to be excellent in your work. Well done.
7. I like it when people around here tap their true potential. Well done.
8. You’ve handled the team like a pro, and it is rare to see this on a fairly new guy. Keep it up.
9. Your accomplishment has saved this company from spending overboard. Well done.
10. Outdoing others is excellent, but outdoing yourself is exceptional. Well done.
11. Skills can be passed on, but persistence is the key to achieve difficult tasks. Well done.
12. From the time we hired you, I knew you were an achiever. Well done.
13. It’s always great to work with someone who gets things done. Keep it up!
14. A job well done serves as an inspiration for everyone here in the office to do their best. Keep it up.
15. Closing that deal is another milestone for you and this company. Well done.
16. Going the extra mile you give to get the job done is highly appreciated. Well done.
17. Your effort and hard work has paid off. We hope this inspires the others to do the same. Keep it up!
18. Management wants you to know that closing that deal is highly appreciated. Well done.
19. Thank you for your dedication and hard work which resulted in the company’s phenomenal growth. Well done.
20. We are proud to have you on the team. Your persistence is infectious. Keep it up!
21. Perfection is a myth, but doing a job well done is as real as it can get. Keep it up.
22. You have led this team into a new frontier of achievements. Well done.
Other related posts you may like